Quest is rebuilding the business finance experience and we’re looking for great people who want to help our company grow. Our mission starts by tackling the broken business lending market and changing the way small business owners think about business finance. We accomplish this with lower interest rates for our borrowers, a state-of-the art technology platform, and high-touch customer service.
We are looking for a finance analyst with min 2-3 years experience to join our team.
You’ll work closely with our clients and find the best business loans for them. You’ll estimate creditworthiness by combining information from client interviews and financial documents. Submitting applications and reporting on their progress will also be part of your role.
To succeed in this role, it’s important to be client-oriented and have strong analytical skills. A degree in Finance or Business is a plus. If you’re also reliable, honest and possess good judgment, we’d like to meet you.
- Collect financial information (e.g. , debts)
- Evaluate creditworthiness and eligibility for obtaining a loan
- Prepare and submit business loan applications
- Ensure data are in line with ASIC guidelines
- Monitor and report on application processes
- Inform clients about loan approval or rejection
- Help resolve problems with applications
- Research new loan policies and lenders
- Ensure compliance with privacy laws and confidentiality policies throughout the process
- Previous experience in sales or customer support is an asset
- Working knowledge of lender systems is a plus
- Ability to handle confidential information
Why would you want to work here?
Great culture, nurturing team
High earning potential – $90K + OTE
Progression opportunities – there is a well planned out progression plan
Ongoing training, coaching & support from founders who have built multi-million dollar finance businesses
Be surrounded by like-minded people who have purpose with a big vision and the passion and know-how to change the game