Quest is rebuilding the business finance experience and we’re looking for great people who want to help our company grow. Our mission starts by tackling the broken business lending market and changing the way small business owners think about business finance. We accomplish this with lower interest rates for our borrowers, a state-of-the art technology platform, and high-touch customer service.
This opportunity would suit a talented Credit Analyst who wants to take their career to the next level into a Broking role. You will be a self-driven, motivated individual with a high level of EQ. An ambitious nature to move into a more lucrative client facing role is a must.
You will be part of an elite performing team, managing the end to end process from new client acquisition to the settlement of deals, while facilitating all ongoing client account management as you build your portfolio. This role will give you the opportunity to utilise your existing finance skills to take the next step in your career.
Experience working with asset finance.
- Experience working with full doc deals over $100K +
- A strong background or knowledge in the broking space is preferable
- Experience working as a Credit Analyst.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- A friendly, approachable and vibrant personality with strong customer empathy
- Ability to influence people in a positive way
- An ability to negotiate and
- Excellent time management skills – ability to focus and prioritise tasks
- Ability to self-motivate and take initiative.
Why would you want to work here?
- Great culture, nurturing team
- High earning potential – $150K + OTE
- Progression opportunities – there is a well planned out progression plan
- Ongoing training, coaching & support from founders who have built multi-million dollar finance businesses
- Be surrounded by like-minded people who have purpose with a big vision and the passion and know-how to change the game.